Backlink Surge: Get Hundreds Of Links From Article Directories

Do you want to get a bunch of one-way backlinks pointing straight to your site or page?

Hello, my name is Edwin and today I want to share with you a little piece of software that I have worked on for a few days. If you didn’t know already I love technology, hence the reason I made this website.

For the past few months I’ve wanted to learn a programming language, because if your someone who loves technology and wants to do it for a living this is something you gotta know how to do.

I originally was learning Java, but then decided to stop as I would eventually learn it later. I then decided to check out a language called Visual Basic. Let me tell you something about Visual Basic, it’s the easiest and most fun programming language I’ve ever attempted to learn.

If you’re a newbie to programming I recommend checking it out.

Anyways, after two days of seeing tutorial after tutorial I finally got the hang of it and began programming small little applications like a timer and a web browser. I then decided to tackle on a bigger project. I wanted to make a program that helps you get backlinks.

Basically, I wanted to help you guys get your site noticed and start making real income with them.

I then began coding. After a few days I finally finished.

Introducing…Backlink Surge

I decided to call my software Backlink Surge. Backlink Surge helps you semi-automatically submit your content to article directories which in turn will help grow the amount of backlinks pointing to your site.

backlink surge screenshot Backlink Surge: Get Hundreds Of Links From Article Directories

It has 5 directories built-in:

• Amazines
  • GoArticles
  • ArticleDashboard
  • ArticleBase
  • EzineArticles

Download Instructions

Here are the steps to download Backlink Surge:

1. Own a Windows computer (Sorry Mac users)
    2. Have the latest .NET Framework installed.

Thanks for checking out this post and I hope it helps excel your site to the top of the rankings!

• What do you think of the software?
  • What should I improve in it?
Brought to you by Guide Goods HQ (Computer Tips)

UPDATE 9/27/11 : Im no longer supporting this software but do not fear icon smile Backlink Surge: Get Hundreds Of Links From Article Directories . I am working on coding up an even better version of this program and am working on other programs that I am planning to launch very soon. Stay tuned…

Edwin.thumbnail Backlink Surge: Get Hundreds Of Links From Article Directories

1. Free Online Tools for SEO

58 Responses to “Backlink Surge: Get Hundreds Of Links From Article Directories”

1. Hey Edwin,
    Nice job for such a new program.

It’s awesome that you have a solid understand of how backlinks play into SEO. Of course it never hurts to have links from sites like article directories, but for the most part I don’t think they carry as much value as they used to.

Still, really impressive for your first program. I’d recommend both PHP and Ruby as your next languages. They’re more useful for web development if that’s the route you’d like to take. If not, then maybe C#. The nice thing about Java is you can build mobile apps, so that’s useful.

Thanks for the compliment Dan. I really appreciate it, especially coming from someone who made the great Triberr :)

2. Hello Edwin,
    Great job on developing this software, I have recently been trying my hand at design so I may have to check out Visual basic.

Thanks for the compliment thank you

3. Great job on developing this software,Edwin.Thanks for your sharing.I always want to visit your blog and get new things.Thanks again

4. rijsns from hack facebook account password 27. May, 2011 at 10:00 AM

Hi, you did a great job!

5. Steve from Internet Lifestyle 27. May, 2011 at 11:41 AM

Edwin,

That looks like an awesome job for the program. You have some mad skills for just starting out. Your software looks really sharp and professional.

-S

Thank you Steve for the compliment. I really appreciate it

6. Jonathan Sparco 28. May, 2011 at 4:36 AM

Good job on doing something this useful. Visual basic is an easy yet powerful tool that allows you to do lots of neat things. Personally, I think what you created here is both neat and cool. Kudos!

Thanks for the comment and the compliment

7. looks interesting way to get more back links….

It is very interesting :)

8. Sheila Atwood 28. May, 2011 at 3:13 PM

Edwin,

This is a great idea! There are a lot of people that use Article Marketing as a big part of their marketing plan.

I would download it and use it…but I am one of those Mac people.

Sorry to hear that Sheila.

Have you tried DarWine to run exes? Check out this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wht3TdnThIU

9. It’s good way to build backlink

10. Valeria from self storage Toronto 30. May, 2011 at 5:43 AM

I am really very pleased to see that how things are going esp. when the situations are getting worse. This is a really nice article!!! Edwin, must say you are doing really nice!!!

11. Dee Ann Rice from Affiliate Marketing Basics 30. May, 2011 at 10:36 PM

Edwin,

Great job at programming.

I figure I am doing well to read and write a small amount of HTML or php.

I do just enough to be able to edit my blog from within the code.

I tried out Backlink Surge and I like it. I have now added articles to more article directories so that is great.

Thanks for the program.

Dee Ann

Thanks Dee Ann for checking out my site and my software. I really appreciate it ;)

12. Mouh from Effortless eBook Writing 31. May, 2011 at 4:26 AM

That sounds like a great piece of software!

Now, programming is just beyond me. I don’t think I’ll ever learn it. I’d love to create applications but I know it is hard.

I am going to try your software now. I’ll let you know what I think about it.:)

Thanks Edwin and keep sharing!

Mouh ;)

13. Jane from lcd tv 31. May, 2011 at 4:31 AM

This is great piece of soft, thanks a lot for sharing it with us!

14. Congratulations on your first software Edwin. I’m so impressed and very proud of you. I have no doubt that this is just the beginning. I can’t wait to try this one out.

Thanks for allowing us Windows users to give it a go.

Adrienne

Thank you very much Adrienne, I appreciate it :)

15. Very cool, Edwin!

I have always wanted to learn programming – congrats on your first application :)

I have an automatic submitter for articles already, but will give this one a try for sure!

I wasn’t able to get it via posting on facebook, but twitter worked fine :)

Thanks!
    Linda

Thanks Linda!

16. Hello Edwin! Nice effort here. I would like to say though that after Panda Update, article directories doesn’t help that much any more and I don’t believe you can get quality backlings to your website. Matt Cutts suggested to “lean away” from that method for now. I know that Google tends to exaggerate a bit on “everything” they say, but I think that it is still a valid medium.

I know, thats why in my next big update of Backlink Surge I will hopefully add some more ways to get backlinks

17. Felicia from No Deposit Poker 02. Jun, 2011 at 3:37 AM

This looks like an interesting program you’ve written yourself here. If you can polish it further, maybe you can sell it as part of SEO strategy or article marketing.

Yeah, thats what Im planning to do, code it some more, make it look a little cleaner and more professional than sell it.

18. Johanna from GIJoh.com 02. Jun, 2011 at 5:07 AM

Congrats on your very first software! I really don’t have any idea on things associated with programming, so I bet it is very tricky and hard to do.
    Good thing it’s Windows. I will download it and see how it goes. Thanks! :)

Hi Johanna, thanks for the compliments and the congrats. Thank you very much

Johanna from GIJoh.com Reply:

You’re welcome. Thank you very much too!
    Looking forward to your next post :)

19. George Anderson from marine star watch  03. Jun, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Hello Edwin, you have written such a nice article & described in such a manner that I am really very please & also excited to see such more updates from your side. Also, I would love to know that can I club it with Visual Studio 2008.

20. Calli from Wedding Favors 03. Jun, 2011 at 8:50 AM

Great job! The best I can do on the technical side of websites is to edit and tweak a template. lol So what you did was very impressive. :) Keep it up!

21. James May from Bet on Birmingham city 04. Jun, 2011 at 4:29 AM

Learning new programming languages is always a big challenge because not many can understand the world of techies but one can always try. I think Ruby Rails is also another amazing programming language. I’ve still not experimented with the links from article directories but will definitely give it a try to find out more. Thanks for the tips!

22. arthurprudentt777 05. Jun, 2011 at 3:12 PM

you have created a nice tool but a little bit of outdated. The reason is that now google would consider the same article the article directories as a duplicated content which mean that there would not be any real value. To improve your backlinks surge it is necessary to have an articles spinning option in order to post spun articles (with at least 60 percent uniquness) to the article directories.
    Regards. Arthur

23. Andrew Walker 06. Jun, 2011 at 2:37 AM

It’s very impressive, Edwin! You can make money from this. Keep sharing valuable information, dude. Thanks a lot. Peace.

24. Hi Edwin
    I don’t really use Article Directories, but it is pretty cool you have made a program like this. Also pretty cool that you are giving it away for free, but are letting people pay with a Tweet or a Facebook like. That is very smart.

25. Liza from Press Release Example 15. Jun, 2011 at 3:47 AM

Great Work Edwin.

That is nice. But I will happy if you increase the supporting article directories in Backlink Surge. That will make it excellent. Because, only list of 5 directories are not so much usefull. Because, a person have to use more than 40 directories for backlinkings. and 5 directories are really not enough.

But you did an excellent job.

26. rijans from @Rijans 16. Jun, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Hi Edwin it has been long time you are not posting on your blog. I think your pretty busy as me.

27. rijans from @Techgainer 16. Jun, 2011 at 12:27 AM

It’s a great idea. And also many softwares like it are already exist. But also make sure that Google will not mark as spam site.

28. Wayne from airport taxi 21. Jun, 2011 at 4:36 AM

Congratulations on such a success on the development of such software. But when I tried to find out I couldn’t find anything relevant to supporting articles. I think you can make the software more effective and better by looking upon for this feature. Also have you done the tuning of the software?

I am going to work soon on a newer updated version of this software with more features real soon. Just got to settle and learn some stuff, so stay tuned!

29. yep good post?

30. Larry from Hotel Rendering 03. Jul, 2011 at 4:15 PM

Edwin – it looked like a promising start to an SEO strategy. Unfortunately, the software was tagged immediately upon download by the Norton antivirus as a WS.Reputation.1 risk and deleted it. You may want to check your current source file as it may be infected.

Strange…

Most likely its a false positive. As far as I know my program is 100% safe and my antivirus didnt catch anything

31. Kevin from Pearl Jewelry 08. Jul, 2011 at 7:00 AM

For starters, that’s a useful and ambitious project. Well done. I tried learning a few of those languages, but couldn’t go past the basics. I am still trying to setup the .Net framework, should be done after a bit of trouble shooting.
    I think that’s a great idea to automatically submit your links to various content directories. I understand a lot of search engine crawlers do give a lot of value to some of these popular content directories. So, you’ve got it right.

Cheers,
    Kevin Rudd

32. shashank chinchli 12. Jul, 2011 at 8:35 PM

Download link isnt working I mean inspite of tweeting or sharing on FB it shows invalid token or some other error buddy!
    Do send me download link on my Email i.Hope that would be ok to you!
    Thanks a lot for such a great post;)

Sorry for the trouble, if you visit the page again I have a link directly to the software.

Jonah from TechKisses Reply:

The link is not working :( do you have the correct link?

I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up

I fixed the link. Thanks for the heads up, I appreciate it.

33. Jonah from TechKisses 24. Jul, 2011 at 11:47 AM

wow! thanks for sharing! I’ll try this out. Is it ok to ask you questions or contact if I need a bit of help? Thanks! :)

34. NOTY from Free newswire 05. Aug, 2011 at 4:00 AM

hello edwin,
    you have done really job bye designing your software, now im gona try it
    cheers

35. Nicholas Scott from PR Newswire Costs 16. Aug, 2011 at 6:08 AM

Hey Edwin , Welcome back
    I want to say that ,i don’t use article directories , but it is so nice of you that you have made a program like this. Also pretty cool that you are giving it away for free, but are letting people pay with a Tweet or a Facebook like. That is very smart.

36. Aston from Realtek Drivers 31. Aug, 2011 at 8:38 AM

Im excited to see this tool in action. I am also fund of software tool like this, however this idea did not come to my thinking. :)
    nice idea! :)

37. Karen from SEO Los Angeles 05. Oct, 2011 at 3:00 PM

Edwin,
    What an awesome tool! I also want to say thank you for always posting relevant and readable posts… I really appreciate and enjoy them.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Tiny Organization Loans: Alternate Supply of Finance for Business …Black Celebrity News | Black Celebrity News - 09. Jul, 2011

[...] guillain barre syndrome boston globe enchanted vancouver sun brewers [...]