How To Hack A Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing The Password

Use Facebook? Want it to be safe and protected? I am sure you’ve already heard countless times that in order to keep your Facebook account (or all other accounts you may have) secure is to choose a strong password.

You might have used a service like Strong Password Generator or something similar to pick a nice long password with a confusing combination, a ton of symbols and numbers. This sounds foolproof right?

What if I told you you’re wasting your time? What if I told you that if I wanted too I could go and hack into your Facebook, or any other of your accounts in a matter of seconds? Scary stuff, huh?

Every second people are getting their accounts broken into by not just hackers but normal people. How is this possible?

How To Hack Any Account In Seconds

Let me introduce you to a Firefox addon called FireSheep. What FireSheep does is it hi-jacks other peoples session and lets you use it. For instance close to all sites on the web store cookies on their servers.  Now I am not talking about the chocolate chip type of cookies. Nope, these cookies save your preferred settings for sites, while other cookies have your username and password on them.

fire sheep 1 300x181 How To Hack A Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing The Password

To break into someones account just open up FireSheep, click ‘Start Capturing’ and it will list all the users in your network that are currently logged on. For instance sites like GMail, Yahoo and Facebook will most likely appear.

So all you would have to do to is double click on a name or icon in FireSheep and I can access your account. All I did was steal your cookies and tricked the site into allowing me to log in.

From here I can do what ever I want. Post on your wall, message someone, or if I wanted even change your password. All this without me ever knowing what your password was and without leaving a trace.

fire sheep 2 300x181 How To Hack A Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing The Password

Now before you go bashing on FireSheep, the creator of made it to warn sites like Facebook to cover holes in the sites and to stop HTTP session hi-jacking. Even though people might use it for wrong, that was not the original intention for it.

How To Protect Yourself

Like I said people will use FireSheep for the wrong things. So how do you protect yourself?

These is a Firefox addon called HTTPS Everywhere which encrypts your connection. For instance when you visit websites you are visiting them unencrypted or unprotected. This is because your visiting sites using HTTP.  But, for example  on websites where you have to enter private info (e.g Credit Cards, Social Security) they change HTTP to HTTPS.

What this basically means is that no one will be able to steal your info because its secure and encrypted.

Hopefully that all made sense, if not ask me your questions in the comment section below.

Conclusion

Now you know how to hack a Facebook account and how to protect yourself. Keep note that FireSheep does not limit itself to only FB so make sure to install the HTTPS Everywhere addon to make sure your everything’s good.

Remember if you have any questions, please ask away in the comments below!

Edwin.thumbnail How To Hack A Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing The Password

1. 6 Common Passwords That Will Make You Easy-Game For Hackers
  2. How To Open Any Password Protected PDF File
  3. A List Of Firefox Addons That Will Make Your Life Easier
  4. Two GreaseMonkey Scripts To Remove Annoying Ads From The Internet
  5. How To Make Email Signature

146 Responses to “How To Hack A Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing The Password”

1. REALLY GOOD :)

2. Sheila Atwood 03. Mar, 2011 at 6:42 PM

Edwin,

Very nice explanation for protecting your Facebook account. It is interesting to see how easily an account can be hacked and how to keep it from happening.

I do not think most people are aware of how to protect themselves.

It is very interesting how anyone can do this with the click of a button. Quite scary stuff.

And your welcome and thanks for commenting

Matthewjordan Reply:

Man you should hack someone for me and gimmi there password :)

3. Great info bro. I will check out those add ons :) Thanks for sharing. Have fun

Hey Samuel, thanks for stopping bye. Your welcome

4. Allison Henry 04. Mar, 2011 at 9:01 AM

YIKES! Thanks for the article. This happened to my husband recently and we were wondering how one might go about getting into someone else’s FB account. Now we know…

Awesome, and your welcome

5. Mukundan Srinivasan 04. Mar, 2011 at 2:26 PM

Seems to be an interesting way. Long back once my account got hacked anyway soon i was able to fix it.

Thanks for the comment

mosvin Reply:

can u help me hacking my gf fb account.. i just need her password..

Hacker 0001 Reply:

I can help you out!!! I have my wife’s password and she doesn’t know hahaha

Creativemustb Reply:

Can u help me also?

DEE1 Reply:

i honestly need help figuring out if im a father a not i know i can get the information off of the page i wanna hack i just have no idea how to dollow what yu said can yu plzz help me her name on fb is carisa ra ra we live in melbourne florida thats i could tell yu can yu help me?

6. A countermeasure called BlackSheep has been released just for Firesheep and facebook now offers HTTPS connections under their account settings.

7. Edwin

BlacSheep? Hmm never heard of it. What do it do?

Backgnd Reply:

8. Hello Edwin, its one of the informative post. I would like to say thanks for given valuable article about face-book hack on here. And, it could be helpful for all the face book user.

Hi Kavya, thanks for the comment

9. Wan Firdaus from Reviews and Guide 05. Mar, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Whoa,another gem here.Hehe
    Thanks Edwin!

Hey Wan. This is quite a gem. Now people know how to protect themselves against nasty hackers.

Thanks for the comment

10. Hi Edwin!

It’s just a pity that you neglected to mention that for this “Firesheep” addon to work you have to be connected to the same network as the person you are trying to hijack cookies from.

For example, there is NO WAY for you to use Firesheep to hack my FaceBook A/c simply because you can’t get into my private network.

It is people who use insecure and/or public WiFi networks who are in danger of this sort of thing. But those people probably deserve what they get anyway. :-) It is not hard to stay secure on the Internet, but it does take effort which is why so many don’t do anything about it.

It’s good that you brought this to your readers’ attention, but it is very bad that you did not give the full story and that you sensationalised it. :-(

Kind regards,
    Steve

Your right I should of added that, mistake. I thought teaching you a way to protect yourself was enough.

Anyways how’s it going man? Long time no see :)

11. Hector Avellaneda 06. Mar, 2011 at 12:22 AM

Edwin! Thanks for sharing this info man. I wasn’t aware of this FireSheep add-on. I’ve downloaded it and while I do not plan to do anything bad with it I do plan to test it out when I have my buddies over and are using my network.

It’s great to know this info! Thanks sharing this with us!

LOL god luck.

Thanks for the comment

12. Phil from Philz Corner 07. Mar, 2011 at 7:24 PM

Good stuff Edwin.

Had my Facebook on https mode for a while now. You give good reasons why people should secure their Facebook profiles.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Awesome dude. Keep being safe and rocking.

Thanks for the comment

Kazneni Reply:

Hey Edwin do you have a facebook j have some questions,and thanks for post :)

13. Josh Waltton from lcd tv 08. Mar, 2011 at 6:44 AM

i’ve got to say that i didn’t know that it can be so easy to intercept session and use another people account, it’s great to know right now i’ll be much more careful.

14. Usman from FirstHosting 10. Mar, 2011 at 3:22 AM

Edwin its good to know on how to keep your self safe from this hack, as I already know this hack.

15. Hi

This is not worked.
    Antivirus software inform me that “it as a virus”

Its probably a false positive

16. Great post!
    Its true indeed, it is much safer to store the password in your browser instead of letting the site “remember you”…

altho I never heard of the firesheep add-on, I was once busy with a remember me function and though a lot about it and tried to hack my own fb acc by copying my own cookie to another PC and there I was, logged in and all :P

Keep up the good blogging:)
    and thanks for the tip!

Thanks for commenting. It is better to just let your computer remember your credentials.

17. Michael Lawson from best merchant account 22. Mar, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Today I received a mail from a reader asking me how people hack Facebook accounts. So this post is actually an answer to that question. The most used hack or exploit that is used to hack Facebook profiles is by using fake Facebook login pages.
    Generally, a person goes to a fake facebook login page where the used logs in with the ID & Password, and that fake login page forwards to login details to the hacker.

Becky Reply:

Hey,
    I have the e-mail addresses for Facebook and if I give them to you can you get me their Facebook passwords? My e-mail is

18. Andrew Goodwood from House Painters Brisbane 22. Mar, 2011 at 3:27 AM

Facebook has never been completely scam-free, but its privacy settings may create a false sense of security: most users can’t interact with one another unless they are “friends” or belong to the same general network.

True that Andrew, thank you for commenting

19. So obviously you are only a tech enthusiast. There is a program that attacks the bridge between unencrypted and encrypted. Basically you perform a mitm attack and strip the ssl before it is even applied. Trust me if someone wanted your information bad enough they could get it.

You make it seem that by being a tech enthusiast I dont know anything. I know there are more advanced ways to hack into a Facebook, Im not stupid, this is just a method for regular people, not advanced hackers.

madprofessor Reply:

I never said you don’t know anything. I simply am saying that people who go to public cafes need to be… paranoid, for lack of a better word. A good alternative is to set up a shunnel which anyone who can read directions can set up. You can have either windows or linux to set it up and it gurentees that all traffic from your computer is encrypted over ssh.

20. Gosh, is it that simple?

I sometimes think FB is very dangerous… My friend account was hacked before and used for some illegal activities by the hacker. My friend was in deep trouble because of that.

This is scary…

Hiya. I forgot to mention in the article that you need to be in the same network as the person who has FireSheep

21. um i cant find this fire sheep thing to download so could you like give me ma link thanks

Here you go, http://codebutler.com/firesheep

22. This is pretty good info. I’m installing Firesheep right now just curious to see if it works or not. Wonder what implications this would have if used at a workplace without tight security controls.

Your welcome, good luck

23. I recently viewed a Facebook “copy and paste post” that was going around about this exact same thing amongst some of my friends. Perhaps it was started from your blog post – not sure, but all the same, very useful information to have especially if you using Facebook in a multi-user network. Thanks!

Thats cool, its good that the message is spreading and that people know how to protect themselves. Thanks for commenting

24. Hey,man…. Do you know ways to hack a facebook account that is off-session or offline?

Um, maybe putting a keylogger on a flashdrive and putting it on your victims computer

25. rijsns from hack facebook account password 25. Apr, 2011 at 12:15 PM

Nice share Edwin. So we need to use HTTPS connection always so that it won’t work.

Yup

26. Nipon Bharali from Apple iPhone 6 27. Apr, 2011 at 1:46 PM

These day we should always mind about security whether facebook or any other thing

27. wow amazing post..
    keep up the good blogging edwin

28. Facebook has its own security now,

Click on Account >> Account Settings >> Account Security >> Click Change >> Then check the Checkbox next to “Browse Facebook on a secure connection (https) whenever possible” and “When an unrecognized computer or device tries to access my account”

laura Reply:

omg i found out i was insecure and 3 dft people were on my account. thnx i managed to do as u said and i believe am good.

29. Thank you for your post,I have my facebook stealed by someone , and he changed my password I want to know how to hack the account to return back my account please answer me.

30. R. Lee Barnes from Credit Cards 20. May, 2011 at 12:37 AM

Edwin, wow man you have written such a lovely blog!!! I have one doubt? Why FireSheep doesn’t work on Mozilla Firefox 4x versions????

31. Brian Pitt from Exam Stool 20. May, 2011 at 6:00 AM

Edwin, your articles are getting better & better day by day!! Can you also help me out as I am a Mac user? Would this work on Apple’s Safari too???

32. arthurprudentt777 05. Jun, 2011 at 2:55 PM

thank you for posting how to hack a facebook account. This is a really interesting reading. The funny thing is however, I do not understand why the hackers would need my facebook account IDs.
    Regards. Arthur

33. Jonathan Dylan from promotional products 09. Jun, 2011 at 2:11 AM

I am finding all this very interesting. I don’t intend to hack anybody’s account but want to protect mine for sure. I have thought of this many times but could never find a simple solution to save my facebook id from hacking! I would install HTTS everywhere right away and share with my friends so that they could also protect theirs. Great help. Thank you.

34. i cant find firesheep plz help

35. Hayden from kitchen contractors 15. Jun, 2011 at 7:14 AM

Hi Edwin, I tried this doing in my broadband services but seem it doesn’t help me to use FireSheep in any case. Kindly help me. I want to take some revenge for someone who has pained me for long time. Kindly help me with that!! I tried using it in 3.6.17 version of Firefox too but negative. Neither has it worked in 4.x versions what should I do??

36. James May from Bet on Birmingham city 16. Jun, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Luckily I have not come across this bad experience and I’d never want to experience it either. What can be more shocking then to discover someone using your account. ID thefts and hacks are rampant these days. With the changing times we have to be well educated about how to prevent our accounts from getting hacked.

37. Hey i need yuh to help me put big time plz send me an email asap!!!!!

38. R. Lee Barnes from credit 24. Jun, 2011 at 8:28 AM

One of my friends suggested this thing to me but I didn’t really understand it quite well. After reading here I did grasp some of it. I don’t know how it functions but if it seriously gives desired results then I must try it for sure. I can’t keep changing my passwords and other things all the time. Better to keep one self protected. Thanks for this post.

39. hi i just need help hacking into my bfs facebook… how can i do it…??

crystal Reply:

oh its my boyfriend… just to see if he is still talking to his ex… please help me….

40. very nice edwin :)

41. hahahah …. right use …hey crystal if u’r sincere with him then u soon see if he doesn’t deserve you ok dont worry

42. plz plz plz can u tell e a lil bit more about this hackin as im not very good at computers, i would love 2 hack so called friends of mine,ive been trying 2 download firesheep but can not find it…plz help thanks

kelly Reply:

hi again ive got firesheep, but now it keeps on saying backend error 1 and im beginning 2 get quite frustrated now…im using a dongle could that be the problem?? plz if any1 knows can u pls pls pls help me out thanks.

43. Nicholas from Hardwood floor 01. Jul, 2011 at 1:17 AM

Oh God whenever I read your blog and try commenting on it, I have to scroll down so long to get the comment box. You have so many fans to your blog. Great efforts must say! Edwin you always come up with new and interesting ideas on the internet. I remember your last blog which I read was about how to make friends group and chat with all of them together on face book. Fire sheep is a good way of accessing others accounts. But I feel that everybody is going to misuse this add-on. Good that you have also mentioned how to protect your account from getting hacked.

44. do i have to download firefox in order for firesheep to work?

45. this does not work what a load of bull

46. Jody O`Connell from patio doors calgary 11. Jul, 2011 at 4:04 AM

Hi Edwin, even I am facing the same problem. I don’t know why I am getting a back end error 1 on my page. I am a little disappointed with this as I was really very excited to use this feature. Can you please help me to get out of this problem? Also I want to know that can we open fire sheep in some other browser. I am scared to use it in other browser so I thought to ask you before I go ahead with this.

47. I installed to a previous version of firefox 3.6.18 because 5 was not compatible, but all I get is ci/cc/_not defined… :(

48. accually i want to know that how to hack the fucking face book account so if any body can help me please tell me i will give him Dollars to do it i just want to hack the id of the fucking girls who cheated my best friend in the pakistan….. thankk

49. from facebook.com' rel='external nofollow' class='url url'>erfan 15. Jul, 2011 at 4:03 PM

50. Hey edwin does this firesheep thing work in café..

51. simon from Web design preston 16. Jul, 2011 at 7:16 AM

You really rock Mr. Edwin. I just don’t understand how can you be so intelligent at this age. Hats off!! So it’s all about fire sheep. I think even if we get cookies, then also it will be great because there are some cookies which will provide us with the username and also the password of the account. So now all you need is to use this name and password and start hacking accounts. It’s good if you want to play pranks but please don’t misuse this feature.

52. R. Lee Barnes from Credit Cards 18. Jul, 2011 at 4:03 AM

Hey is it that it takes a little time to get completely installed? Because I have been trying it long time but it is not getting installed. I think fire sheep is not getting loaded on my computer. It may be that the software that my computer uses is not allowing fire sheep to get installed. Suggest me any other way if you have please?

53. well i am new user of internet ,….soo donot have too much information about this ……can u help me or explain me in detail and in easy language …………………………if u can then plzzz help me………ii wantto protect my aacount

54. Facebook has its own https:// now just go to https://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php while logged in or once logged in go to Account on the top right of the navigation bar and click it until it drops down then go to Account Settings then change Account Security and enable “Secure Browsing (https)”

55. Claire from buy cabinets online 27. Jul, 2011 at 12:33 AM

Sorry to say this and I know it’s a bad thing but I have started hacking all of my friends account without even they knowing about what’s happening. I am just doing this to impress all my friends by first hacking their account and then getting the same account back to them. I just love doing this these days because whenever there is any problem with their face book account the only person they remember who can get their accounts back is me. I know it’s wrong but I am soon going to stop this. It’s only for a few days that I am enjoying it.

lara Reply:

hey i need to hack into my bf’s account he is abroad and i believe he is cheating on me. I just need to know am not wasting my time waiting for him.

Becky Reply:

Hi,
    Can I give you the e-mail addresses for Facebook to get their passwords?

56. Rachell from OnlyWire Account Creator 27. Jul, 2011 at 6:45 AM

Firesheep wouldn’t work if the Fb account I was trying to hack was not connected in my network :(

57. mm does it only wrk on mozilla firefox

58. hi Edwin,

i installed firesheep to my pc but when i open it a small window pops-up and tells me that ”firesheep-backend.exe” stopped working!!I you have any idea how to fix it plz reply!!tnx in advance!! :) )

sry for bad english!!

59. Akhilesh from Hack Facebook 01. Aug, 2011 at 6:28 AM

Amazing tip regarding Facebook security.

BTW, I am amazed by the amount of stumbles this article has generated and would love to know the secrets of creating such a solid reputation on StumbleUpon. ;)

60. Jordan Xiong from android tablet wholesale 04. Aug, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Edwin it’s a good idea. But this blog has actually a lot of traffic over it and I think it’s not good to share something like this as most of the traffic that you will be getting on will be of youngster and school going children. So I think they will surely misuse this hacking system and will harass all of their friends. As you know that youngsters keep playing pranks with their friends. So I think posting like this is not a good option. Sorry if you feel bad about anything. But this is my opinion.

61. Michael Szummer from Detect counterfeit 05. Aug, 2011 at 4:19 AM

I have almost taught all of my friends to hack a face book account. Everyone was so thrilled to use this account. In our school almost everybody knows about Fire sheep these days as I only keep hearing about all this. You really share amazing tips every time. Thanks for the updates. This actually helps us to hack the account of all the girls in our class. LOL! It’s fun now. We actually come to know what girls think about us.

Becky Reply:

Hey,
    If I give you the e-mail addresses for Facebook can you get me the passwords? My e-mail is

62. i cant understand properly will you help me to undersatnd properly

63. :) looking foward

64. I’m using my internet by connecting nokia phone to the computer. the net is ok but it’s very slow. Please suggest some methods to increase the speed. Send the information to my e-mail address:

65. thank u very much bro
    my fb account was hacked i hacked my account from this soft to get back into my account and also installed https to prevent this thing from happening again

66. Hi Claire,

Can you help me with my problem? I’m getting depress not knowing what’s really happening with my hubby’s FB account.

Thank you.

67. Hi,

Can you walk me through it? I really need to know how to do it.

Thanks!

68. Adam Kafka from custom pens 22. Aug, 2011 at 1:25 AM

Edwin, I tried working with your key points on using Firesheep but I found out this annoying thing? I tried using this in latest version of Firefox 6 but was upset to see that this hacking technique doesn’t work. Moreover, I also tried using Blacksheep which works on same principle of hacking (Guess using C Language) but it also fails. Kindly help me with it. I am a regular user of Mozilla Firefox.

69. Julia from USA visitor insurance 22. Aug, 2011 at 1:45 AM

Every child these days is become a big fan of you Edwin. You know how to win hearts and have a huge fan following. I think you should be working in an SEO company where they require people who can drag a lot of people on their websites. You would be like a precious stone for them. Good work! Fire sheep has actually helped all of us to get more fun on face book. I have also hacked a couple of face book accounts but yes it was only for fun because after some days I have handed over their accounts to them with their new passwords.

70. Charles Ceccarelli from tow ball 25. Aug, 2011 at 8:40 AM

Hi Adam, I think there must be some other issue. May be you have not installed the software completely on your computer because even I am using Firefox 6 but I have not faced any problem yet and it is working quite well. Uninstall the software from your computer then again install it and restart your computer. I am sure it will work properly this time.

71. helo…frds …i want to rehack my own account….i don’t know who has hacked it i have tried many trics…like phising,recovry,cokie steeling bt i was not abe to rehack my account can u pls suggest me some way to get it back

72. hi friends..one of my friend created a new account by giving my details and he used my pic..so every one thinks dat its me only.. so please help me any one how can i delete dat account???plz plz help me

73. hi…..i need some tips,,if u donot mind…plz give some tips to open some one id yahoo or facebook….i mean how to identify someone pasword …is there any software of something avialable?

74. Find collin jacka

75. Luke Audrey from custom calendars 05. Sep, 2011 at 12:30 AM

Fire sheep works wonders. When I read this blog I considered it as a prank but the moment I tried it actually worked. I could afford to hack 5 face book accounts. But yes I play a smart game because I don’t let others hack my account because I have installed HTTPS (hypertext transfer protocol secure). This will not let the others to hack your account.

76. Terry from drain 06. Sep, 2011 at 7:43 AM

“Once by mistake I entered my previous password in my face book account. As I was aware about the use of fire sheep I thought that must be my friends have hacked my account. I was so annoyed that I almost fought with all of them. But then I realized the mistake I did while logging in. That was too funny. I still laugh on myself for doing such a foolish act.

77. can you tell where someone is buy hacking into there fb

78. teach me how to hack the account of yahoo pls…

79. How do I go into someone’s facebook page? I have the e-mail addresses and if someone can send me an e-mail and I’ll e-mail them to you.

Becky

80. Apparently I can’t even get Firesheep to install correctly. I have a Mac OS X so it should be working fine. When I first tried to download, it wouldn’t let me because I had the newest version of Firefox. But I reinstalled an older version and it let me download it, or so it seemed. But when I try to install, it says I need restart Firefox to complete and when I choose the “restart” button, it shuts down Firefox & reopens it but acts like I haven’t installed anything. I go into “Finder” to locate the Firesheep which is there, but when I click and choose “open” it starts the whole bull crap thing over again telling me I need to restart Firefox to install. Vicious circle. Doesn’t work. :( Very disappointing

81. ok, now I managed to get installed, but when I pressed the “start capturing” button, I got an error message that says “Couldn’t get netmask for device en1:en1:no IPv4 address assigned”. Still not working. Any advice?

82. when i looked for the add on, it said that it wasnt there… what do i do?

83. Hey can u help me look on some1′s fb wall that is private

84. i really need help getting someones password can you please help me hack onto their account?

85. Victoria from foundation cracks Toronto 14. Sep, 2011 at 3:10 AM

Even I like face book Wayne. I cannot survive if I don’t login to my account at least once in a day. I like staying connected to all my friends and attending all the events that my society friends keep inviting me for. It’s just fun to be active on face book. Also getting updates about any of your friend is possible on face book for free. Hacking accounts is also funny. One of my friends played this prank on me and just to get access over my account I had to treat him in a 3 star restaurant. But it was quite an enjoyable experience with face book.

86. hey man i would like to know my bf’s password on Facebook can you help me with that??

this is his email:

87. how can i download firesheep

88. I need some people’s passwords? I have their e-mail addresses. E-mail me at if you know how

89. My girlfriend is I think liking a friend of mine named Anuj , so , I wano see what they both chat about …. I want to hack anuj’s Facebook account . Somebody pppllleeeaaassseee help me ..

90. heY..in this article you are talking about hijak for accounts in the same network but what about other networks coul you help me urgently

91. danny shearer 16. Sep, 2011 at 8:38 PM

Danny Shearer is gay

92. danny shearer 16. Sep, 2011 at 8:39 PM

93. Akbar Rosarium from concord flowers 17. Sep, 2011 at 10:28 AM

I would not deny that once upon a time even I have hacked many of my friends face book accounts. I only used to do it for fun but yes I always ensured that I finish the prank before the matter became serious. Its better that we do not irritate our friends or else even we would be the ones who would face the same issue some day.

Becky Reply:

I have the e-mail addresses for Facebook and can you get me their passwords? E-mail me at

94. Edwin,
    Can you get me some people’s Facebook passwords? I have the e-mail addresses and can you e-mail me?

95. the firesheep addon is not working for firefox now, its was only for 3.6.12 I think. saw it in the requirements . any suggestion?? i really want to try it!!

96. hey, i tried downloading the firesheep add-on but it says that it isnt compatible for my version of firefox. what do i do?

97. Hi Edwin,

why i can’t download Firesheep?
    please advise! TQ

Sorry, I have a hunch that the makers of FireSheep stopped supporting it and is no longer compatible with the new versions of Firefox :/

Yuan Reply:

hi Edwin,

good day to you & thanks for reply.^^ hmmm, so still have any website/software can hack “Facebook” account without knowing password?
    Please advise! really need your help. TQ

98. Hey dude, first thanks for the tip. I have a totally different problem. I already have my dad’s facebook password. But I’m afraid he might change it very soon and I no longer have the software that helped me get it. So i was wondering if there is any way for me to still receive his new passwords in my email on something like this. And just in case you were wondering, I’m keeping an eye on him for my mum lol. Peace

99. Karen from SEO Los Angeles 05. Oct, 2011 at 2:55 PM

That is really creepy! What other things can firesheep get into? Thanks for letting us know how to protect ourselves… I will pass it on to all my friends.

100. It is possible to detect a user who is using firesheep in a network with the help of blacksheep.By doing this you can catch the bad guys…

101. I think my facebook account has been hacked/tampered with. eg messages sent that I did not send.No IP address was told message came from a mobile with facebook apps.

102. I think my facebook account has been hacked/tampered with. eg messages sent that I did not send.No IP address was told message came from a mobile with facebook apps.
    Question is can I trace back to the mobile to find out what mobile number sent it? Please Please help. I think it’s my ex but I want to be sure.

103. Karen from SEO Los Angeles 12. Oct, 2011 at 5:56 PM

It’s always only a matter of time before someone creates a program or figures out how to hack something, isn’t it? Thanks for this info though, it’s good to know.

104. Does this work only for people in your network? What if you want to access an account of a person that lives approximately 20-30 minutes away? Can you still use this program to access their account?
    And also, if you cannot access an account of a person like this with this program, what are other ways?

MM Reply:

Firesheep can be used only in the Public wifi network.It cannot be used be for remote hacking as u said.other methods are keylogging,phishing,using RATS etc.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Share Your Best Post Ever! (and Use These Proven Formulas to Create Epic Content) - 13. May, 2011

[...] How to Hack a Facebook Account Without Ever Knowing the Password (Guide Goods HQ) From Edwin: “I think my post was popular because I discuss a method on a popular site (Facebook) and share a technique many people are interested in.” [...]

2. NET Goiania - 02. Jul, 2011

Recommended websites……

[...]This post was mentioned on Twitter[...]…