How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?

Can you really see who views your Facebook profile?

Facebook is a website that lets you talk and interact with your friends. Wouldn’t you like to know who sees your Facebook profile? Wouldn’t it be awesome to see if that special girl is always looking at what you posted? This would be cool right?

Sadly, it isn’t so simple. Currently there is no way to check or view who sees your Facebook. It is impossible.

scam alert pic 300x168 How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?

Your probably asking yourself, “But wait Edwin, I’ve seen my friends statuses before and they’ve said to check out some app that lets them see who views their profile.”

Go to your friends and tell them to revoke access now! Those apps are scams! They’re fake! They are not real!

This is what Facebook had to say about the issue,

You can report applications that provide untrustworthy experiences by clicking the “Report Application” at the bottom of the application’s About page, or by clicking “Report” at the bottom of any canvas page within the application.

So basically to paraphrase what Facebook said is, there is no way to see who views your Facebook profile.

If you had been hit by one of these scams you got to revoke access to it so it won’t post on your wall or news feed anymore.

To do so go to Account- Privacy Settings- Applications and Websites.

Make sure to tell your friends about this scam and show them how to stop it.

• Have you ever been fooled by these Facebook scams?

Edwin.thumbnail How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?

1. Facebook SIM Card To Be Released
  2. How To Harness The Viral Power Of Facebook
  3. How To Set Up Group Chat On Facebook

28 Responses to “How To See Who Views Your Facebook Profile?”

1. Wan Firdaus from Reviews and Guide 26. Feb, 2011 at 1:50 PM

Too many people fall for this viral apps :P
    They didn’t know that the apps can be purchased at the CP***** marketplace.

What apps are you talking about?

Wan Firdaus from Reviews and Guide Reply:

Facebook apps + script = Who viewed your profile or if I’m not mistaken Girls or boys viewed your profile the most.It’s a CPA apps lol.

Oh wow I bet people are making a ton of money on that

2. Unfortunately there are a LOT of scams on facebook. Even those surveys people fill out that ask all those silly questions, they are just out to get your info so they can spam you with everything else.

You should just stick to what you know is real and ignore everything else :)

Linda

True Linda. You got to be really careful using Facebook, because an innocent app might try to spam you

3. Hector Avellaneda 27. Feb, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Hi Edwin

This is my first time here. Nice blog.

I’ve never been hit with any of these application offers although I have to admit. I definitely think this type of app would be a very useful tool to leverage for FB fan pages.

What do you think about this type of application? Wold you say it’s a good thing or bad thing if it coule be developed?

It would be amazing, but probably an invasion of privacy in a sense. Also, yeah people are suckers on Facebook.

If you look on Facebook there are tons of people claiming if you join their group they’ll teach you to see who views your Facebook profile. These groups have 1,000s of gullible people joining it.

4. rijans from TechGainer 28. Feb, 2011 at 3:35 AM

Yes I already know about it. Facebook prohibited this function from using external apps.

Cool Rijans

Thanks for commenting

5. Fisayo Sanyaolu from Secrets Of Entrepreneurship 03. Mar, 2011 at 5:38 AM

Thanks for this information Edwin, i see this add/post about been able to check who views your profile but i never clicked on them. Good to know that i’ve been right.

Good for you. Glad you never clicked on any of the links. Make sure to never do them

Thanks for commenting

6. Yeah, its one of the great tips to all the folks. And, i would like to say thanks for written great article on here,Edwin.

Your welcome

7. Peter from Vitamin D3 06. Mar, 2011 at 2:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up. This is definitely good information to know, especially because the idea of being able to track who was viewing your Facebook profile is so tempting.

I want to say I’ve seen apps claiming to do just that, although a recent check just confirmed that thankfully I don’t currently have any installed. I must have been in a skeptical mood that day or something, because on most days if I was convinced it was legit would most likely install it.

Your welcome Peter. Stay safe dude, and thanks for the comment

8. vikas from techno blogger 16. Mar, 2011 at 11:41 AM

thats a spam alert.

9. Miss Ballooniverse 27. Mar, 2011 at 5:18 AM

Yes, I got an email about that and was interested. I balked when it wanted my personal info and after reading your post I’m glad I followed my instincts. Well done for getting the word out on this.

10. ““No, Facebook does not provide a functionality that enables you to track who is viewing your profile, or parts of your profile, such as your photos. Third party applications also cannot provide this functionality. Applications that claim to give you this ability will be removed from Facebook for violating policy.”

I saw a lot of that fake spam. I will tell my friends about this too. Thanks for sharing!

11. I for one would love to be able to know who looks at my profile. somebody should just make that possible. That would be pretty tight.

12. so..is ther a way to see who looks at my profile??? because i need to know how!!:):):)

13. Some of my friends claim that they CAN see who views their profile and pictures. Is that the App faking the views?

Thats all fake, dont trust it

14. I thought the people on your Facebook profile to the left view your profile the most?

15. Ami from Therapist New York 01. Aug, 2011 at 5:22 PM

I kind of like the fact that we cannot see who views our facebook pages. We have complete control over who we add as a friend, what we put on our pages, and how much we allow each of our friends to see of our profiles. With that being said, it’s really none of our business who is going to look at our page and how often. By adding people and putting stuff up, we are giving them permission to do so and it is an invasion of privacy for us to know when and how much they are going to our page.

16. George from Hifu 05. Aug, 2011 at 12:47 PM

Hey Edwin,
    I was trying to figure out this question so, right timing for me to read this post. I’ve wondered over this question about how I can detect who views my profile? Fortunately I have not experienced scam so far but I’m now well informed, thanks to you Edwin :) and since I was more twitter person it looks like I have to spend more time on facebook.

17. Actually there is a way to see who views your facebook and also track how many visits you get too.but the app on facebook are all FAKE.. Back in 2009 there was a way to view aswell BUT facebook found out and offcourse removed the program.people can’t search on a public search because know body is stupid enough to open that info to the public so EASIly when it is also against facebook policy …

18. Kathryn F Koopman 16. Sep, 2011 at 9:22 PM

I have tried this several times but still, I cannot find the persons whoa re viewing my facbook profile. They are still asking a lot of confirmation wherein you will be waiting and suddenly, you cannot actually who viewed your profile. This is why i no longer try it anymore.